* 10. One Word from God by HIS Spirit Changes Everything


I was devastated by what I had seen in sins being committed by big-time ministers and the perversions of the Bible they were doing in their preaching. 

I had seen what the advertising agencies were doing to promote these ministers.

After this, for more than 30-years I tried to find a church group that I could attend.  But each time, I would go to a church group, I would witness pastor twisting scripture, making up lies about portions of Bible, changing doctrine from that which is in Bible, approving unrepentant sin in congregation, without pastors even showing shame nor repenting when I went to them with that which they were doing in the church.

Incredible lies were being taught from pulpits.

- One pastor taught the woman taken in adultery in John 8 was naked from the waist up when she was brought before Jesus.  A complete fabrication of scripture.

- One pastor taught that Sarah and Hagar were 1/2 sisters.  When I asked him where that is in Bible he became angry and said, "All right ... it's not in the Bible."  (He just made it up.)

- A Baptist pastor was eliminating a portion of scripture when he spoke to his congregation, omitting Jesus' reference to the subject of "fasting"

- One pastor (also a professor from Dallas Theological Seminary) was teaching that tongues are from the devil ... but the apostle Paul told the church, "Forbid not to speak with tongues."  I Corinthians 14:39

If a person claims that which another person is doing or teaching is from a devil when it is from the Holy Spirit, this is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and is the one sin that is unforgivable and the person is in danger of eternal damnation.  Mark 3:28-29





*****


It was a terrible thing to witness that which was happening in the church groups, and I didn't understand how the pastors could do these things against the Bible.  I was angry, depressed, bewildered.  No one repented.  And their congregations where they spoke these lies and distortions of scripture, just sat there with big-smiles on their faces, going along with pastor, not checking what pastor was saying with the Bible.

This fit a terrible dream given to me by God concerning speakers gassing their congregations to death with their doctrines.

Poison Gas Dream 1979 
Destruction was everywhere.  (in the churches) 
In this dream, a meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a group of people.  I went in and sat down and began to listen. 

A second man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."
The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the windows to see what had "already begun".

I was very shocked at what I saw.

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker on top of the pole.  I saw a gas coming out of that speaker.  The gas was poisonous and was going to kill people and it was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there to warn us was the instrument being used to distribute the gas which would end up killing us!

I looked at the man who was seated next to me.  He had a very big smile on his face as he attentively looked directly at the man who was speaking.  But then I realized, this man was dead!  He was a corpse.

I looked at the other people in the room and they were all dead.

As I sat there listening to the man who was speaking to the dead group of people, I began to yawn and I realize the gas was killing me too as I sat there among them.


*****


In early 2017, God spoke one word to me to show me what I had been seeing in church groups for the past 40+ years as pastors twisted doctrine and omitted scripture and changed doctrine from that in the Bible and would not repent.

God said to me:  "Restraint"

I knew this word was in a scripture in II Thessalonians 2 (NASB) ...

3-8    Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes (Bible) and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

(That which restrained antichrist was the scripture.  When churches removed portions of scripture, the restraint holding antichrist out of the churches was removed, and the apostasy began in the church group.)

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

What I had been seeing all these years in churches, where pastors taught things other than Bible doctrine and where pastors made up stories and changed doctrine away from the Bible, was the end-time apostasy spoken of in II Thessalonians 2.

Now I understood and it helped me so much to know this.


*****


HYMN:  I LOVE TO TELL THE STORY

I love to tell the story
Of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and HIS glory,
Of Jesus and HIS love.

I love to tell the story,
Because I know 'tis true,
It satisfies my longings
As nothing else can do.

(Chorus)

I love to tell the story,
'Twill be my theme in glory,
To tell the old, old story,
Of Jesus and HIS love.


(To hear this hymn played on piano and to follow along with the words, click on the following link and then when it appears on screen, tap on the play arrow, > )


*****